Welcome to Aroma Senses
My name is Alison Beavan, I am a fully qualified and insured Complementary Therapist and a member of the Complementary Therapists Association. Please click here to read more about me.
At your first appointment a confidential consultation will be carried out to ensure your treatment will be beneficial and safe for you and to ensure your chosen treatment will be the best for your needs.
Each treatment is tailored to each client, and essential oils (where applicable) will be chosen and blended to suit how you are feeling, or would like to feel.
During each treatment I play relaxing music so you can completely switch off and unwind, your treatment will be carried out in silence unless you wish to talk. I provide everything so all you need to do is be there, ready to relax, switch off and heal!
See my SPECIAL OFFERS Click here
I also offer workshops where you can learn about aromatherapy, different conditions and how these can be helped with aromatherapy, blend products with essential oils for you to take home and learn some aromatherapy massages. These workshops do not give you a qualification to work as a therapist or to sell products, they are for pure enjoyment.
- Myofascial Release is a specialised treatment which will release restrictions in the fascial network (connective tissue), this enables stuck, hardened and dehydrated areas to become pliable, soft, more mobile and hydrated. Myofascial Release is a hands-on, manual therapy which focuses on soft tissue dysfunction, pain, tension and holding patterns. This is not a facial massage, this treatment can be carried out on back, neck, shoulders, legs and arms.
- Feet & Hand Reflexology encourages healing physically, mentally and emotionally by the reflexes being stimulated on either feet or hands. This is a very relaxing and effective treatment which balances the whole body.
- Head Reflexology is the ultimate in relaxation! Reflexology encourages healing physically, mentally and emotionally by the reflexes being stimulated in the head using energy. This is a very relaxing treatment which balances the whole body.
- Aromatherapy Massage which is a very relaxing treatment which can help many conditions and therapeutic essential oils are blended to your specific needs.
- Deep Tissue Massage treats the deeper muscles and is ideal for people who have intense muscular pain, therapeutic essential oils are blended for your specific needs.
- Pregnancy Massage can help to ease away the ailments associated with pregnancy and prepare you emotionally, mentally and physically for the birth of your baby.
- Hot Stone Massage Therapy is a deeply relaxing massage where the heat from the hot volcanic stones quickly reach the muscles and therapeutic essential oils are blended especially for you.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage is a specialised form of massage to help improve the functioning of the lymphatic system, eliminate fluid retention, boost the immune system and increase energy levels.
- Ear Candling is used to treat people who suffer from sinus or sinus related problems and is also very relaxing with an aromatherapy facial massage and sinus drainage.
- Therapeutic Hand and Feet Treatments can improve the condition of your nails and skin and improve your overall health and wellbeing.
- Facials and Body Scrubs are ideal to exfoliate and rehydrate the skin, are very relaxing and you will feel refreshed and rejeuvinated afterwards.
- Pamper Parties are a great way to get the girls together and to try out some mini treatments, or why not book a party for a special occasion like a hen party or a birthday.
Where and When I work
St Augustines Centre, Columbia Way, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2LB
Mon - Fri 9.15am - 4.30pm (Times will vary on Tuesdays depending on mobile appointments. Later appointments may be available, please contact me for more details.) Free car parking.
(Take the 1st right on Columbia Way, Signposted to "The Health Centre", then turn right into the car park).
Please wait in reception upon your arrival, where I will meet you and bring you to my therapy room.
Tuesday daytime, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday evening and alternate Saturdays
The Natural Therapy Centre, 21A Nelson Street, Kings Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 5DY
Payments accepted are cash or cheque.
At Aroma Senses my aim is to promote overall health, vitality and well being and to improve the life of my clients. All my treatments and products will be carefully selected for each individual client for their specific needs and to maximise their healing potential.